Followers

Monday 30 March 2015

mixed media card ..

Hello Crafty friends
Mukta here
very first I want to say thanks all my crafty friends who really appreciate my work and do motivational comments...
my today's creation is again a card .. but this time a mixed media card ...
here is the   mood board ....from which I inspired ....

I tried to accomplish all things .....
from mood board 
technique ..distress look 
material ...ribbon, lace
embellishments..flowers ,frame ,stickles 
shape ..rectangle 

here are some pics of my project...




supplies I used ..
paper from dcwv mariposa and creative scrapbooking paper pack by enogreeting 
crinkle ribbon by ranger ...
frame made by me with resin 
all flowers are from crafters corner ..
hero script stamp 
some ranger distress inks...I combined some links together to find my desired colour ..
pearl white stickles by ranger .. and laces from my stash ..
I hope you like my project ...
have fun 
happy crafting :)
going in these challenges 
try it on tuesday 

No comments:

Post a Comment