Followers

Wednesday 11 March 2015

For special lady

hi everyone Mukta here
I am feeling good now as you know the sudden climate change here ...ohhh....
so today our challenge is special lady she could be any ..I dedicate this card to my mom ..because whatever I am totally because of her ..she is a  Dr. (gynecologist )and a crafter too .... and I found this image perfect for her ..she is Angelica Crafting ..she is so adorable ..you can found for you from HERE..
here are some pics of my card.....



I had fun coloring this image up, and I fall in love with their outfits...the way she is crafting ..
for colouring here i used copics 
skin 
E00,0000,11,13
HAIR
E55,57,59,35,29
DRESS
B04,02,14 & Y02,21
R35,37,32
W4 

there are many many adorable images at inky impressions..available in digital and rubber form ...also they have sentiments too ..so you can always check out for lovely images ...

word art wednesday challenge174anything goes
allsortschallengeweek301-spring-is-in-air
cardmaniachallenges66-spring


No comments:

Post a Comment