Followers

Sunday 1 March 2015

black and white card..

hi crafty friends
Mukta here
As you know I am a big fan of dies ..... I found my projects incomplete without flowers and die cuts (LOL)....can't imagine my projects without  them .. I am totally crazy about dies ..so I want to try for cheery lynn DT call...
challenge is handmade flowers and I love this challenge (love making flowers as you know )...

here is my floral shabby chick card .....
Closer look of my flower cluster..

look at blings between die cut  ...blinking at you :)

For theses flowers I used cherry lynn dies and a punch ...
First I am showing you how I created with punch...
I punched out with black card stalk ... For these flowers I used two layears  ..
Give shape with styler...
Arrange both layer and add some stickles .. Then realise bling will go well with this so I add bling over stickles...
Now other flowers..

For others I die cut with cherry lynn dies one is gardenia and other is tea time roses..
Then i distressed ages with black ink ..
I give it shape with my styler .. 
And Here is my flower ...
After adding perfect pearls..

Same i did with tea time roses die cuts ..
Here is my flower..
after that add some perfect pearl to give it a shine ...
I hope you like my all flowers...
and also hope that I will get  a chance to try :)
WISH ME LUCK :)
entries 

No comments:

Post a Comment