Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

raindrops on roses album

Hello friends
Mukta  here
welcome to mukta's creations .today I am sharing with you my latest album.I finished it today only with heartfelt creations products.
HERE ARE SOME PICS OF MY PROJECT ;)


Cover page 


Close up 


 For closer I used lace 



Back of the album



Inside page



Inside page




It's really very bulky.. It has lots of space for pictures.
I created total 16 pages and inside of  cover space extra..
MATERIAL LIST
HEARTFELT CREATIONS;-
HCDP1-240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
HCPC-3608 Arianna Blooms coordinates with Arianna blooms die
HCD-748 Arianna blooms die
HCPC-3545 open leaf precut set
HCD-1736 classic leaf

DISTRESS INKS:-
peacock feathers , seedless preserves ,spiced marmalade,picked raspberry,mustard seed

MEMENTO angel pink
laces ,charms ,bling from local craft store

ZIG wink of Stella brush (clear)
and ranger white embossing powder

PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS;-
to create this album very first I made base of the album 8x6/12 .i used medium weight chipboard for cover and
  i used 300gsm black card stalk for pages and cover my front and back cover..
after that create pages according to my choice..
for flowers I used heartfelt creations die with coordinating stamp set on white card stalk and colour
 with distress inks.

I hope you like it
thanks a lot for visiting
7kidschallengeblog.challenge-145-anything-goes.
chocolatecoffeecards.103-anything-goes.
creativefingerschallenge-103
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.in/2016/02/challenge-220-anything-goes.html
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.in/B FOR






No comments:

Post a Comment