Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

birds and blooms card


Hi friends
Mukta here
welcome to mukta's creations. today I am going to share one more project with you .it's a card.
for this card I used bird and blooms stamp set,with coordinating dies.tried  to create something simple and clean.
HERE ARE PICS OF MY CARD :-




Front of my card 


Close up of stamp


Close up of diecut

Inside of my card

PRODUCT USED
HCPC-3644 bird and blooms stamp set
HCD1-756 birds and blooms die set
HCD 1780 Ornate borders and pocket dies
HCDP1-240 Raindrops on Roses Paper Collection
OTHER PRODUCTS
distress ink peacock feather ,musterd seed ,festive berries
memento ink angel pink
wink of Stella clear
card stalk from dcwv
PROJECT INSTRUCTION
to create this card I used 5x7  and 5x8 white card stalk . which is necessary for 5x7 size of card. I scored from 1 inch with my scoreboard on 5x8 piece and attach both peaces by glue that down. then I used mariposa textured  card stalk for layering,on white card stalk I stamped with my bird and blooms stamp and coloured with distress inks also cut some birdied and some flowers for layering.after colouring I used wink of Stella clear brush over my image.
I cut white card stalk with ornate border and pockets layered together to give strength .i inked with memento and distress ink and over that  clear wink of Stella brush to give it  shimmer. mounted die cuts in corner with double sided tape to give  little dimension .
for inside I used same ornate borders die for boarder ,I used only one side border and finished with a raindrop on roses paper sentiment..
I hope you like it
thanks for visiting
ENTERING ;
allsortschallenge351-birthday-wishes
chocolatecoffeecarD103-anything-goes.
craftysentimentslets-get-sentimental-
7kidschallengeblog.challenge-145-anything-goes
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.in/2016/02/challenge-220-anything-goes.html
http://unikostudio.blogspot.in/2016/02/uniko-challenge-29.html
http://abc-challenge.blogspot.in/ B FOR
http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.in/2016/02/add-little-sparkle-to-your-life.html



No comments:

Post a Comment