Followers

Thursday 18 February 2016

feathery peacock card

hello friends
Mukta here
one more project with heartfelt creations products. my today's card is with feathery  peacock stamp.i just love it one more reason to love, it's my national bird.
HERE ARE SOME PICS ;






Inside of my card
PRODUCTS
HCPC-3661 FEATHERY PEACOCK
HCPC3545 OPEN LEAF PRECUT SET
HCPC-3608 ARIYANA BLOOMS
HCD1-736 CLASSIC LEAF
HCD 748 ARIANNA BLOOMS
S4-356 SPELLBINDERS DECORATIVE ELEMENTS
S6005 SPELLBINDERS CARD CREATOR

OTHER PRODUCTS
DISTRESS INKS
peacock feathers,salty ocean ,shabby shutters,mowed lawn,mustard seed ,spiced marmalade,fired brick,
wink of Stella clear brush
creative scrapbooking card stalk ,mariposa glitter card stalk ,white card stalk
glossy accent
PROJECT INSTRUCTIONS ;
To create card base I cut two peaces from white card stalk one is 5.1/2x8 and other is 7. 1/2 x7
scored 7and 1/2 piece 1' and fold and attach with other piece  to make my card base.
I stamped my image with feathery peacock stamp on my watercolour paper and colour it with distress inks .then I cut that with my spellbinder die and layered with blue die cut stalk cut with spellbinder die
for card front I layered with blue glitter card stalk and over that I made my own paper with background stamp. i took a white card stalk piece and stamp with mowed lawn distress ink and over that I distressed with shabby shutters ink.i and cut that paper with spellbinder card creator die ..
for inside I used blue stalk and over that creative scrapbooking stalk ..
at the side I made a row with my Arianna bloom flowers and classic leaves underneath .
i hope you like it
thanks for visiting
ENTERING
addicted-to-stampschallenge-120.DIE CUTS
allsortschallenge.351-birthday-wishes.
7kidschallengeblog.-145-anything-
chocolatecoffeecards103-anything-goes
craftysentiments.lets-get-sentimental-
creativefingerschallenge-103-
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.in/2016/02/challenge-220-anything-goes.html




No comments:

Post a Comment