Followers

Wednesday 25 November 2015

christmas tag

Hi  bloggers
Mukta here
my today's project is a tag ..




this time inky impression's challenge is traditional colours at Christmas ..so I tried to use all ...
for this tag I used paper from DOCRAFTS (at Christmas ), I used digital image Delilah's ornament..you can find for you from HERE..
I  coloured image with copics marker E55,35,57 R35,37,Y28,02,21 and YG45,17,11,03
For cap I used silver glitter stickles ,,
first I cut a tag from brown shopping bag,then layered with pattern papper..used tim holts distresser to distress ages ,to give little dimention I used  double sided foam tape..I was having golden twine in my stash so I just use that as a wreath ,covered some beads with green glitter and placed them at the centre ,used heartfelt leaf stamp set with coordinating dies ..and single layer pearl flowers from handmade mini embellishments ...

No comments:

Post a Comment