Followers

Wednesday 28 January 2015

3D LOVE TAG

Hi crafty friends
good morning
Mukta here
my today's project is a  3D tag. and I just love it how it turned out for this I used angelica's dream catcher   Digi stamp I gave it a little twist you can also experiment with your stamps you can find for you from HERE
here is a close up of my image ....


I used copics for colouring
for hair y28,02,21 for the dress R20,11,00 and for skin E 00,11,0000,R20
because the challenge is glitter and gloss so I used clear Wink of Stella brush over dress i hope you can see glitter on dress ,,i used stickles as a center of my flowers and Lindy sprays on flowers to make them sparkly ...
here are some pics ....
it is hard to see but I add white roses with sparkle behind her, ...






and now a quick tutorial how I created this ...
very first
1: I cut a 5x8 1/2" paper from my 12x12 paper i am using single sided paper you can use according to your need.


2: I used spellbinders die (S5-006) to make a window ..



3:I scored 1/2"from upside and one " from down..after leaving 1 1/2" from the  window.


4: for back i choose 8"x5"plain white card stalk scored 1" from down...and  i glude patern paper on it to give it strangth ..




5:i took a  4"x5" white card stalk and scored at 1 1/2"and 1" and rest of 1 1/2 " remaining ..then i stick this to inside of my tag to give a plateform for embelishment ..
covered both sides with 1"x1 1/2" paper ..
now my tag is ready for embelishments...


6:i cut four die cuts from my eiffel tower die and created a 3D effel tower out of it ..



7; all flowers i used are my handmade using dies and punches ..
supplies I used are ...
1;cheery lynn designs tea rose small
2;spellbinders nestabilities 6 templates s5-006
3;paper smooches love word
4;die namics effel tower
5:joy crafts vintage flourishes 6003/0023
i hope you like my project
happy crafting
GOING FOR THESE CHALANGES
cinspirations; roses

lulupu blog challenge 3D project using cutting dies
quirkycrafts challenge 2 through quirky window
simonsaysstampblog anything goes
artisticinspirationschallenge 123 twist of triangle
creativecardcrew: challenge glitter
7kidschallenge118anything-goes
wordartwednesday169-anything-goes
fussyandfancychallenge challenge-132-love
http://chocolatecoffeecards.blogspot.in/2015/02/challenge-84-love-is-in-air.html

No comments:

Post a Comment