Followers

Tuesday 16 December 2014

shaker christmas card

Hay friends good morning,
Mukta here
with my new inspiration
today i m showing you my shaker card ....
It's really very simple to make ..
for this card I chosen marleigha's reindeer  Digi stamp from November relies ..you can find for you from HERE..
here is a close up of my image 

i colored image with my copics
for hair E59,57,55
SKIN E11,E00,E0000 ,R20
DRESS R37,R35
BOOTS E29,E59, E57
REINDEER E13,E11,E00 R20
HERE ARE MY CARD
for this card I chosen do crafts paper mania at Christmas paper .i kept it simple ..after colouring image I fussy cut image in a square after that I used double sided tape all around it then 
I used heart sequence and white glitter powder as a filler to give a snowy effect ..I covered it with acetate sheet ..then i fussy cut a frame and stick over acetate sheet with glossy accent 
I tied side with green bakers twine ...and used red  rhinestone at the corner of my card ..
I hope you like it ...
merry Christmas 
and happy crafting ...






No comments:

Post a Comment